Coco Chanel revolutionized the handbag industry when she brought to life the iconic Chanel Flap Bag in 1955. Inspired by military satchels worn in the 1920s, the Classic Flap Bag boasts several instantly recognizable features, including signature handles wrapped in protective chains, and an interlocking “CC” on the clasp.
Coco Chanel is the epitome of a visionary because over 60 years later, the Classic Flap Bag remains the most sought-after Chanel bag of all time. Its timeless and functional design makes it the ideal accessory for sophisticating any outfit.
Reasons to Invest in a Chanel Classic Today
Today, Chanel handbags are much more than arm candies — they set a statement. If you are on the fence about this, here are seven reasons a classic Chanel Flap Bag is worth the money:
1. Flap Bags are getting more expensive every few months. Like most luxury fashion houses, Chanel bumps up their retail prices every six months to a year, sometimes by as much as $500 per bag. This maneuver is the very reason why Flap Bags are easy to resell for the same amount of money (sometimes more). How? Look at this way: If you invest $5,000 in a Chanel bag today, you can sell it for the same price or even higher if Chanel’s retail price for the item jumps to $6,000. As long as you maintain the structure and quality of your Flap Bag, there is bound to be a buyer willing to shell out a decent amount of cash for it, versus paying for the more expensive counterpart at a Chanel boutique.
2. Flap Bags can be a sign of wealth and high status. Socialites like Paris Hilton and the Kardashians; singers like Demi Lovato and Lady Gaga; Victoria’s Secret angels like Alessandra Ambrosio and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley; and even actresses like Dakota Fanning, Jessica Biel, and Gwyneth Paltrow are high-status public figures that love Chanel’s iconic Flap Bags. For decades, the handbag has become the go-to accessory for women who want to show the world they can pay the bills and treat themselves extravagantly, too.
3. Flap Bags may outlive you, meaning they can serve as heirlooms. Chanel Flap Bags made from caviar leather are pretty much indestructible. In fact, caviar leather is the most resilient of the Chanel leathers. It is made of pebbled calf leather, which is responsible for creating the raised effect on a Flap Bag’s surface. Caviar has a grainy texture, is less susceptible to scratches, and holds its “puffier” appearance better than lambskin. If you run your fingernails along the surface of a Caviar Leather Chanel Flap Bag, you can feel how durable and high-quality the material is. In addition, as long as you are meticulous about maintaining the structure and appearance of your Flap Bag, it can remain functional for decades on end. This classic may even last long enough to be passed on to future generations.
4. Flap Bags are wait-listed and in high demand. More and more women realize that Chanel bags are beautiful investments. Due to the high demand, the bags are sometimes limited in availability. In hindsight, the struggles of getting your hands on a Chanel bag is not as dire as those chronicled by Hermès customers. However, it can prove difficult to have your clutches on the exact Chanel Flap Bag you are looking for, and for a lot of loyal customers, it makes the hunt far more rewarding
5. Flap Bags offer more variety than ever before.
Today, the Classic Flap Bag is available in a wide array of:
-Colors: Classic black, white, nude, and more bold colors like electric pink and neon blue
-Finishes: The soft and smooth lambskin and the durable caviar
-Sizes: Mini, medium-sized, jumbo, and the maxi bag
The more women want Chanel Flaps, the more versions the company creates and releases. In fact, Chanel designs several heavily-themed collections every year, which means there is a distinct Flap Bag for everyone’s sense of style. Whether you are a classic lover of black and white, a grunge goddess, or the ultimate girly girl, there is a Flap Bag out there with your name on it.
6. Flap Bags are timeless. How often do you buy something that hangs uselessly inside your closet? You will never feel that way about a Chanel Flap Bag because fashion may come and go, but a classic remains evergreen. Chanel, in general, is known for their timeless and sophisticated pieces, meaning they never go out of style.
7. You don’t have to pay full price for a Flap Bag. Finding, buying, and carrying the right Chanel bag is a blissful experience. Not paying the full retail price for it is the delicious cherry on top. A Flap Bag is typically warranted due to impeccable construction and high-end materials. Thus, it does demand a lot of cash. However, buying second-hand from a reputable seller is an excellent way to knock a couple of hundreds off the price tag. Thanks to the recent increase in the number of high-end consignment and resale stores popping up over the past couple of years, people can now buy their dream designer bags for much less.
Tips: We have uploaded more than 4000 videos of our prodcuts, and you can check at https://www.rvbd.ru/. You can add our whatsapp +86 15859189750. We can supply you top quality designer purses, belts, watches, shoes, sunglasses, clothing, hats, scarves, jewelry, etc.